Much more than a way to raise money, the two product sales are also great program activities. The cookie and fall sale activities give girls hands-on leadership and entrepreneurial experiences unlike any other. Girls gain a wealth of essential skills, not from a book, but from real-life experiences that build a strong foundation for success.
FIND COOKIES NEAR YOU!
Many successful businesswomen and community leaders say they got their start selling Girl Scout Cookies!
Through participation in the Girl Scout Cookie Program and Girl Scout Fall Product Program, girls:
- Develop a strong sense of self
- Develop positive values
- Seek challenges
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Promote cooperation and team-building
- Learn the power of goal-setting through firsthand experience
- Develop self-confidence through interactions with customers
- Learn early business skills, such as planning, money management and teamwork
- HAVE FUN!