The outdoor experience is a critical component of the Girl Scout program. We have five exciting properties for girls to explore. When visiting one of our properties, take advantage of the many opportunities offered such as archery, team building activities, high challenge course elements and climbing and bouldering walls.
Make sure to visit the forms section for valuable resources such as the trip progression chart for guidelines on progression and training requirements and the facility usage report for after your visit so we can better serve you in the future.
You may now reserve properties online! For questions regarding property reservations, please call 704-731-6574. Virtual tours are available for each property.
Quick Steps to Property Reservation Online:
- Click on the Online Reservation button below
- Select Properties
- Enter the date range in which you are interested
- Select use type (Day, Overnight or Weekend)
- Select at least one unit (you can check units individually, all or all units at a specific property)
- Click on Check Availability
- Look for and select from available dates and input your information
- In the Notes section, type your arrival and departure times
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page you will be prompted for your credit card information. **Please note, deposits are not required, however payment in full will be collected.**
- If you choose not to register online, please use the Campsite Reservation form, along with the Site Usage Fee Schedule
- When staying overnight at a property, reservations are made for a 24-hour period, from Noon to Noon. For example, when reserving a unit for a Saturday night stay, you may arrive at your unit any time after Noon on Saturday, and depart your unit by Noon on Sunday.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
- After submitting your reservation online, your credit card will be charged and a separate confirmation will arrive from the office.
- If you plan to participate in any high risk activities on your visit, submit a Troop Trip Application. If you plan to swim, boat, canoe, use a challenge course or do archery, you will also need to submit a Facilitated Program/Equipment Reservation Form.
- If keys are not returned within two weeks of your visit, you will be charged a $25 replacement fee; additional charges may apply for damaged property.
- Usage fee is non-refundable unless cancellation is received four weeks in advance. If a refund is due, a 25% processing charge will apply.
- Leaders are required to adhere to Girl Scout standards and local guidelines and volunteer policies.