A girl with passion inspires everyone around her. She speaks in powerful ways about her dreams. She wants to do everything she can to create a better world. The 2010 cookie theme, Inspired by U is a tribute to our
As a Girl Scout parent, you have watched your girls grow and learn about leadership, values, friendship and business and youve likely been inspired
by what you have seen. The girls in your troops and service unit need our support more than ever so they can continue to amaze and inspire us for years to come!
Fast Family Facts
- The $12 national membership dues you pay annually to be a Girl Scout go directly to our national organization
- All of the programs offered, facilities owned and maintained and resources available locally must be supported locally
- A contribution of $25 or more per girl is suggested to the annual family campaign
- Every gift is important and will bring us closer to our goal
- Check to see if your company has a matching gift program that can multiply the impact of your gift
- The Girl Scout experience is a gift that lasts a lifetime
The following companies offer matching gift or volunteer gift programs. The programs provide donations to our council to match employees monetary gifts or volunteer hours for Girl Scouts. Contact your Human Resources Department to find out specific policies and procedures.
Bank of America
New Dominion Bank
Rohm and Haas Co.
State Farm Insurance