Camp can be exciting and overwhelming for parents and campers. Luckily, with the right resources, it can be a great experience for all! Please check out our information sheets below:
Or, you and your family can come out to one of our Camp Information events to ask questions of our camp staff and tour our properties! RSVP at the links below:
- Overnight Camp Information Night: February 12 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. (held in Charlotte) RSVP by January 29
- Day Camp Information Night and Tour of POD Village: February 13 from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. RSVP by January 30
- Day Camp Information Night and Tour of POD Village: March 12 from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. RSVP by February 26
- Overnight Camp Information Night: March 13 from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. (held in Charlotte) RSVP by February 27
- Overnight Camp Tour and Information Session: March 23 from 1-4 p.m. (held in Statesville) RSVP by March 9
Financial Aid is also available on a limited basis. Applicants must register and pay the nonrefundable $50 deposit for the session for which they are applying for Financial Aid. Forms are due to the Council Office by March 31, 2019.
If you didn’t find the answer to your question above, please contact us at 704-731-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help!