What is Registration Financial Assistance?
Registration financial assistance is offered to aid with the cost of registration for Girl Scout membership ($32).
Who is eligible for Financial Assistance?
- Girls who are in their 1st or 2nd consecutive year of Girl Scouts may apply for financial assistance for registration. Girls who are in their 3rd year or more of participation in Girl Scouts are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Only adults who hold a specific role in a troop (Co-Leader, Treasurer, Cookie Manager, or Fall Product Sales Manager) are eligible for financial assistance.
How do I apply for Financial Assistance?
- After checking the “request financial assistance box” during
the membership process, you will receive a link to complete a
financial assistance application.
- Only parents can request financial assistance. Troop leaders cannot request financial assistance for anyone outside of their families.
- Each person receiving financial assistance must pay $10
towards the cost of the membership as part of the application.
- If applicable, this can be paid by the troop or with Buzz Bucks. Please contact Customer Care at 704-731-6500 or email@example.com if you would like to pay in either of these ways.
- Limited funds are available, so please complete the application at your earliest convenience.
- Your membership is not complete until the application has been received and approved.