Introducing Cookie Tech Portal, a single sign on platform for all Little Brownie Baker’s volunteer online systems.
- To access Little Brownie online systems, like VIP eTraining and eBudde, please follow the steps listed below to create a password for the Cookie Tech Portal.
- The link you were emailed is unique to you and expires in 7 days. If you missed the 7 day window, use the “Forgot Email” link on the Cookie Tech Portal login page.
- If you have already logged into VIP eTraining, you have completed your Cookie Tech Portal set-up, so you can skip this step.
- Attached are step by step instructions on setting up your password for the Cookie Tech Portal.
- See here for information on troop VIP eTraining requirements.
Use the Cookie Tech Portal to access:
- eBudde - track all cookie inventory, sales, payments and reports, reserve cookie booths, manage pick-ups, place girl rewards orders and more.
- VIP eTraining - complete Cookie Training through interactive videos and quizzes.
- Digital Cookie - allow girls to create customized websites and send emails to people they know, asking them to buy cookies. Customers place online orders and can elect to have them shipped directly.
- Cookie Locator - find Girl Scout Cookies for sale in your area.