The Perilous Castle - An Immersive Mystery Experience (D/B)
A well-loved castle owner has mysteriously disappeared. You have been tasked with exploring her castle and finding out who took her. The castle is full of mysteries. Only if you can solve all of the puzzles together in time will you discover the culprit and escape. If not you may just end up as their next victim.
If your girl loves mystery themed novels and detective shows, then she will love this program! This experience will give your girl the chance to test her critical thinking skills in hypothetical situations based in fantasy and reality. Girls will learn how to excel in puzzles and riddles that involve colors, wordplay, shapes, and math. Throughout the activity, they will be encouraged to share and debate hypotheses with their peers to work together to solve the mystery before the workshop ends.
- Improve pattern recognition ability and reasoning ability through various puzzles
- Distinguish between linear vs. nonlinear puzzles
- Develop strategies to maximize time
- Learn to think like a puzzle writer
- Learn to make the seemingly "invisible" answer, visible
Badge Connections: Daisy Badge: Making Choices, Brownie Badge: Senses