We are excited to celebrate our 100th Anniversary of Girl Scouts selling cookies with you and your girls as you embark on this journey through the cookie season! Through the cookie program, Girl Scouts learn five essential life skills that stay with them through their Girl Scout years and beyond, including business ethics, goal setting, people skills, decision-making, and money-management. You will see these five skills highlighted as you navigate your cookie journey. Good luck!
Learn more about Cookie 101, Cookie Program Prep, Cookie Program Pathways, Cookie Inventory Management and Cookie Program Wrap-Up by clicking on the colored boxes below!
- Dates | Contacts | Training | Resources | Cookie Info | Promotions
- Review cookie basics and important information on dates, promotions, and online resources.
- Girl Scouts learn Business Ethics as she is honest and responsible every step of the way.
- Troop Packets | Girl Training | eBudde | Digital Cookie Start Up
- Plan your season with information on girl materials and rewards, sales tips and program technology.
- Girl Scouts learn Goal Setting as she sets cookie sales goals and makes a plan to reach them.
- Digital Cookie Sales | Traditional Sales
- Activate your cookie sale with traditional methods (order card and cookie booths) along with Digital Cookie.
- Girl Scouts learn People Skills as she learns to talk and listen to all kinds of people while selling cookies.
- Initial Order | Cookie Pick Up | Distribution | Transfers
- Manage your cookie inventory from initial cookie order to distribution, transfers, and delivery.
- Girl Scouts learn Decision Making as she decides how her troop will spend the cookie money.
- ACH Payments | End of Sale | Order Rewards | Debt
- Facilitate all cookie payments and final reports.
- Girl Scouts learn Money Management as she takes orders and handles customers’ money.