Come with us and get involved!
Rediscover the magic, reconnect, celebrate and help add to the millions of lives that have been positively transformed by Girl Scouts.
As a valued Girl Scout alumna, you belong to one of the largest, most influential and potentially powerful networks, nationally and worldwide. Whether you are active or not, we encourage you to stay connected by helping us build a Girl Scout community that supports women of all ages, backgrounds and Girl Scout experiences.
The purpose of the Girl Scout Alumnae Association is to communicate the positive experience of Girl Scouting and to advance our mission to make the world a better place by:
- Ensuring girls continue to experience the benefits of Girl Scouts
- Encouraging alumnae to become new volunteers
- Promoting business and social interests through the alumnae network
- Increasing financial and human resources
There are many ways to become involved and you can tailor your involvement to your lifestyle. Girl Scouts constantly need adults to serve in the following capacities:
- Administrative Volunteer
- Event Coordinator or Committee Member
- Girl or Adult Mentor
- Guest Speaker
- Program Consultant
- Service Unit Team Leader
- Trainer or Workshop Coordinator
- Troop Leader or Assistant Troop Leader
What Else Can You Do?
- Spread the Word: Imagine the powerful image of 59 million alumnae nationwide, standing up on behalf of girls. Reach out and tell your friends and family to register as Girl Scout Alumnae.
- Get Involved: If you choose, you can participate in alumnae and Girl Scout council activities and opportunities. Volunteer. Network. Register as a Girl Scout, become a lifetime member. Embrace our Girl Scout sisterhood!
- Make a Donation: Commit to a girl! Your support gives you an opportunity to honor a specific girl, to commemorate your own years in Girl Scouting or to celebrate a woman who was there for you when you were a girl.
- Share your Girl Scout story and photos: Do you have a favorite Girl Scout memory? Share your Girl Scout memories and stories about how Girl Scouting has impacted your life or the life of someone you know. When sending photos, please include names and dates. Share your story and photos here.
To get started reconnecting with Girl Scouts, fill out your alumnae profile.