Thank you for volunteering to support your troop’s Girl Scout cookie program. Because of you, girls gain important skills that will help them become the leaders of tomorrow. The Girl Scout Cookie program is a great way to help girls of all ages to earn money towards all of their fun Girl Scout adventures… and it’s a hands-on, leadership and entrepreneurial opportunity which teaches girls the five skills needed in both life and business.
Top five reasons you should participate in the Cookie Program:
- Life Skills: The Cookie program helps you and your girls develop leadership skills for life, including goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics.
- It’s EASY to participate: Your Troop Cookie Manager can access VIP eTraining, eBudde, and resources for girls to track and manage their businesses.
- Financial Support for Fun Troop Activities: Your troop will earn funds to help offset the cost of activities, program supplies and so much more! And in the process, girls gain skills to be financially savvy.
- Girls can earn fabulous rewards: Rewards help girls set goals.
- Many successful businesswomen say they got their start selling Girl Scout Cookies.
Thanks to caring volunteers, LIKE YOU, girls who participate in the Cookie program gain courage, confidence and character to pursue their dreams!
Important Cookie Dates!
December 10 – Cookie University
December 15 – Initial Order and Digital Cookie Starts
January 7 – Cookie Rally
January 14 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Opens
January 16 – Troop Initial Order Due
February 3-4 – Cookie Delivery
February 10 – March 5 – Council Coordinated Cookie Booths
February 21 – 1st ACH Draft
February 24-26 – National Cookie Weekend
March 10 – Final ACH Draft & Troop Rewards Due
- GSHNC Cookie Resources
We have plenty of resources to help you lead our Girl Scouts to success! Check out our Cookies Resources page for the Cookie Book, Family Guide, Digital Cookie Tip Sheets and more!
eBudde is the web-based cookie management site provided by Little Brownie Bakers. This is the place where the actual sales management will be conducted. Check with your Service Unit Cookie Manager if you do not have a log-in to access the site.
- Little Brownie Bakers
For inspiring videos, activities, clip art and more, visit www.littlebrownie.com
Check out Girl Scouts of America’s site at girlscoutcookies.org for more information about the Cookie Program!
Fall Product Resources
A great way to earn start-up funds for the year, training begins at Kickoff in July 2017 with sales starting in late September.
Visit our Resources section to download Fall Product Program information and forms.