Digital Cookie Day - December 14, 2019
Dive into cookies with this free drop in event to learn more and get expert help setting up your Digital Cookie site and participate in fun cookie program activities. Troop Leaders and Cookie Managers come by to get your Digital Cookie questions answered.
Cookie Rally - January 11, 2020
Join us at the Council’s Cookie Rally at The Park Expo & Conference Center where girls will visit various booths for a hands-on learning experience of the cookie program’s 5 skills: Decision Making, Money Management, Goal Setting, People Skills and Business Ethics, along with program rewards. Special VIP guests will help us celebrate our cookie kick-off! Check with your Troop Leader or Service Unit for other rallies in your area. Register for the Cookie Rally today!
Super Star Booth Challenge
Secret Shoppers will visit cookie booths at random around looking for troops that have a “Super Star Booth.” This promotion encourages girls to utilize the five skills from the Girl Scout Cookie Program while following proper booth etiquette. Booths will be reviewed and will be selected based on the following criteria:
- People Skills: Proper knowledge, Girl Scout attire (GS uniform, cookie apron, GS or cookie t-shirt)
- Business Ethics: Adult/girl ratio, no siblings present
- Money Management: Money handling, price display
- Goal Setting: Troop proceeds goal displayed, promotion of Cookies for Cause
- Decision Making: Organized booth with various marketing elements, polite behavior
Super Star Booth troops will earn a “Super” cookie patch for each Girl Scout present and be entered to win one of the following prizes: a custom, reusable troop goal poster, a custom troop banner or cookie cut-out signs. The booth may also be featured in our social media.
Strive for Five: National Cookie Weekend (Feb. 28 - March 1, 2020)
National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend is around the corner and we want to celebrate with you! Celebrate by participating in one of five activities:
- Friday: Share your Girl Scout Cookie Program presentation at a local business or office.
- Saturday: Gather cookies and decorate a wagon, cart or carrier for a cookie walkabout!
- Sunday: Host a booth sale at your organization of faith.
- All Weekend: Make a sales pitch video.
- All Weekend: Complete 5 Digital Cookie orders.
Trip to the Magic Wings Butterfly House – April 4, 2020
Girls selling 1,250 packages of cookies will have the option to join us on a very special trip to the Magic Wings Butterfly House (One of the largest butterfly houses on the East Coast, featuring a 35- foot tall glass conservatory) at the Life and Science Museum in Durham, NC on April 4, 2020 or one week at a GSHNC or Service Unit day camp.
Girl Scout Day at Carowinds – April 29, 2020
Girls that sell 750+ packages of cookies will have the option of 2 day passes to Carowinds for Girl Scout Day to enjoy all the adventures the Carowinds has to offer or Buzz Bucks.
This cookie season, 24 girls nationwide, four per Girl Scout grade level, will be named GSUSA's Top Cookie Pro 2020 and get full VIP access to G.I.R.L. 2020, the largest event for girls in the the world. They'll also get:
- Unlock the awesome limited edition Cookie Pro 2020 patch.
- Travel to Orlando, Florida for G.I.R.L. 2020, with admission to all conference activities and experiences, breakfast with Girl Scouts of the USA's CEO, backstage passes to celebrity speakers, and more!
Learn more and enter at girlscouts.org/cookiepro.
Cookie House Party
A Cookie House Party is a sweet strategy that encourages girls to invite their best customers to a cookie-themed gathering to have fun, enjoy snacks.. and buy cookies by the case! Girls share thier BIG goals, and customers make BIG purchases. Cookies are in the house! From invitations to yummy recipes, Little Brownie makes it easy!
- The complete Cookie House Party Hostess Guide provides step-by-step guidance and lots of fun resources. Find more at Blog.LittleBrownieBakers.com
- A fun promotional video with lots of ideas in action will inspire you and the girls alike. What marketing ideas can your girls brainstorm?
- So there are 12 boxes in a case, 12 months in a year. Little Brownie has created a year's worth of recipes girls can give away to customers who buy a whole case.