Family Camp Day
Arrival and departure times are flexible! You do not have to attend for the entire day if your schedule does not allow for that.
Feeling a bit cooped up? Come on out for some camp fun with your household at our beautiful sprawling camp location! You can arrive and depart on your own schedule, or spend the whole day out at camp as you soak up the sunshine and stretch your legs in the great outdoors.
Cost of this event will be:
- $20/family for GSHNC member families who have already renewed for 2021
- $40/family for current GSHNC member families who have not renewed
- $50/family for Girl Scout member families from other Councils
- This event is for Girl Scout member families only - if you would like to become a GSHNC member, please click here to register today!
We will have the following activities available for our families:
- Facilitated activities:
- Sling Shots
- Arts and Crafts - Tie-Dye or Girl Scout cookie notebooks!
- Since these are facilitated activities, each family will be guaranteed to have access to at least two of these during their day, with more available depending on how busy the day is!
- Self-Facilitated activities:
- Biking - bring your own bikes and helmets and use our extensive gravel trails!
- Sports Fields - bring your own equipment and use our full-size courts
- Soccer Field
- Baseball Diamond
- Basketball Court
- Foot Golf Course (it's like soccer mixed with disc golf!)
- Fairy Village
- Picnic Areas - bring a lunch and have a nice picnic in the sunshine!
Spaces will be limited intentionally to maintain safe social distancing, so please sign up for only one day at this time. You are welcome to sign up for an additional day at camp if space is still open the week prior to the activity date. Family Camp Days will run rain or shine, so please come prepared! Please note - certain activities might be altered or cancelled at GSHNC's discretion in order to maintain safety.
Attendees must abide by the following rules during their time at camp:
- Attend and participate with those in your quarantine household only - this is not a chance to meet up with other families! Anyone who is in your household while you are self-quarantining is welcome to attend with you, but do not expand your bubble for this event.
- Your household must bring cloth masks to cover the nose and mouth for each attendee, and you will be required to wear them correctly during specific times such as check-in and during facilitated activities.
- We will be needing your help and support in sanitizing areas before and after you use them. Supplies and specific directions will be provided.
- More information will be provided in your confirmation packet, which you will be sent in your email shortly. Please read it carefully and contact us if you have any questions.