Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council welcomes you!
Whether you’re a girl in Kindergarten through 12th grade, a potential volunteer, or an alumna, we’re excited to join your journey. Before beginning, all girls, adults and alumnae must be registered Girl Scouts. With a $20 registration fee, you can become part of an unforgettable journey filled with laughter, leadership and legacies.
If you want to learn more about starting your Girl Scout journey, attend an Informational Session near you!
If you’re re-registering to continue your journey, please complete the appropriate registration form, listed below.
Have a Troop?
If your Girl Scout knows her troop number, please include that on her registration form.
Want to start your journey as an Indie (Individually Registered Girl Scout)?
If your girl wants to tailor her Girl Scout experience to fit her schedule and interests, our Indie Program will be the perfect option for her. To get started, you can complete the appropriate registration form and mail it to us, or register online today.
Girl Membership Registration Form
Girl Membership Registration Form (Spanish)
Adult Membership Registration Form
Adult Membership Registration Form (Spanish)
Please mail Membership Registration forms to Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council, Attn: Registration to 7007 Idlewild Rd, Charlotte, NC 28212, with the $20 membership fee/per person.
Need a Troop?
Is your Girl Scout eager to start her journey? Do you need to find an open troop? Let us help you! Please complete our online interest form and we will let you know about upcoming opportunities as soon as possible.
Interested in Giving Back?
Everyone has something to contribute. Whether it’s helping future leaders pave powerful paths or encouraging girls to be more, do more and give more, ensure that your passion contributes to her journey. To find your best fit, please complete our online interest form and we’ll find an opportunity for you.
- Girl Scout membership is open to all girls K-12, potential volunteers (female and male) and Girl Scout alumnae who accept the Girl Scout Promise & Law and pay national membership fees. Financial assistance is available. Please call 704.731.6500 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Membership fees are $20 per year and are non-refundable and non-transferrable. The Girl Scout membership year is October 1 – September 30, but individuals who register in August and September are granted membership through the following September 30.
- Girls must be registered Girl Scouts before participating in a Girl Scout program or event. Adults and alumnae must register before serving in a volunteer role.
- Membership does not guarantee troop placement. All troops are volunteer-led; therefore, troop availability is dependent upon available volunteer leadership. Do you want to make Girl Scouting possible for girls in your area? We’re happy to help you start a troop! You can set the meeting day, time, location and troop size that works best for you!
- Membership DOES guarantee that a girl can participate in programs throughout our 8-county footprint, earn badges or patches, participate in the Product Program (Cookies!), and attend summer camp.
- Once member registration is complete, you will be contacted by a Girl Scout staff member within approximately 4-6 weeks due to the heavy volume of inquiries from August – October.
- Are you ready to join our journey? Please complete the appropriate membership registration form and mail it to Girl Scouts, Hornets’ Nest Council, Attention: Registration at 7007 Idlewild Rd., Charlotte, NC 28212, along with the $20 membership fee/per person. Welcome!