Camp can be exciting and overwhelming for parents and campers. Luckily, with the right resources, it can be a great experience for all! Please check out our information sheets below:
You and your camper can also check out one of our online Q&A sessions to ask questions of our camp staff, and find out more about our program. RSVP at the links below to get an email when the Q&A webinar is about to start:
- January 30, 6:30 p.m. - RSVP here!
- February 27, 6:30 p.m. - RSVP here!
- March 24, 6:30 p.m. - RSVP here!
If you would like to visit our camp properties and tour the cabins and activity areas, here is how to do so:
- For the Day Camp property in Charlotte, NC, please contact our Council office Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-731-6500 to set up a time to visit. Customer Care is open from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and will usually have someone available to give you a brief tour during those hours.
- For the Overnight Camp property in Statesville, NC, staff
availability is limited, so we have scheduled 2 dedicated tour
times. It is not possible to schedule a tour outside of these times,
so please RSVP at the links below to secure your spot for one of
- February 8, 1-3 p.m. - RSVP here!
- March 15, 1-3 p.m. - RSVP here!
If you didn’t find the answer to your question above, please contact us at 704-731-6500 or email@example.com and we will be glad to help!