Dive into these resources to help you learn more about our camp and discover what adventure fits your needs this summer!
If you don’t find the answer to your question below, please contact us at 704-731-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help!
Camp Types, FAQs, Tours
Camp can be exciting and overwhelming for parents and campers. Luckily, with the right resources, it can be a great experience for all! Please check out our information sheets below:
You and your camper can also check out one of our online Q&A sessions to ask questions of our camp staff, and find out more about our program. RSVP at the links below to get an email when the Q&A webinar is about to start:
- March 24, 6:30pm - RSVP Here
If you would like to visit our camp properties and tour the cabins and activity areas, here is how to do so:
- For the Day Camp property in Charlotte, NC:
- Please contact our Council Office Customer Care team at email@example.com or 704-731-6500 to set up a time to visit. Customer Care is open from 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and will usually have someone available to give you a brief tour during those hours.
- For the Overnight Camp property in Statesville, NC:
- Early bird pricing is from March 15 - 31
- Mid-level price is from April 1 - 15
- Register April 15 or later, pay full price.
To register, all you need to do is pay the $50 deposit!
Final payments are due June 1 for June programs, and June 15 for July Programs.
You don’t have to be a Girl Scout to participate.
There will be a $10 change fee to switch sessions. Transfer requests must be received no later than 3 weeks before your session.
Health and Safety
While planning a full schedule of fun for girls this summer, our outdoor program team has been working behind the scenes to make preparations to keep campers safe while they explore the outdoors and experience a fundamental part of Girl Scouting.
In an effort to keep you informed of our plans to keep your Girl Scout, all her new friends at camp, and our dedicated camp staff safe, we've included our updated health and safety protocols you can expect this summer below. These precautions have been developed in conjunction with the NC Department of Health and Human Services Summer Camp Guidance and the CDC's guidance on overnight summer camp.
- Masks are required to be worn by all campers and camp staff when within 6 feet of another camper, and when inside a building except when on her bunk in our cabins during overnight camp. Masks will not be required during certain activities, such as water activities, and there will be scheduled mask breaks throughout the day.
- At check in, all overnight campers only will be required to present either a copy of their vaccination card showing they are fully vaccinated or a copy of a negative Covid-19 test that has been given 72 hours prior to arrival. Find a Covid-19 test site near you. If prompted depending on testing location, confirm "yes", you are seeking a Covid-19 test to comply with CDC, state, or local health department guidelines to receive your free Covid-19 test.
- Within 48 hours of arrival for overnight camp, or each day before check in for Day Camp, you must complete and fill out our Pre-Camp Questionnaire.
- All campers must have a complete health form filled out and turned into camp staff at arrival on the first day of camp. This can be found in the Overnight Camp Confirmation Packet or in the Day Camp Confirmation Packet.
- Campers have been limited across program types to limit number of attendees on property at a time. Those attending will be kept in small groups to limit potential cross exposure.